Saturday, May 02, 2009

My New Love

I got a new laptop today...new to me, at least. My brother just brought it back from college last night. He kept it in great condition--despite his best efforts--and we cleaned off all his crap last night. Now it's mine, and I'll be taking it up to college with me now. I'm excited cause it's my first laptop, and now I'll have much more flexibility and versatility at college. Honestly, I can't figure out what they did before computers!

There's only one catch: the fan's not really working, so a guy's gonna have to come out and fix it for me. But it's under warranty, so whatev.

In other news, my brother also got a steal on a Playstation 3 that some guy sold him. He calculated the value of everything he bought, and it added up to like, $1500. He bought it for about $350. The console is like, the first edition, so it can play Playstation and Playstation 2 games as well. He got four games to go with it, and traded two in for a different one at GameCrazy. He's got all these wires and crap, and three controllers. In addition, he bought a new 250GB HDD for it off Amazon, and then he's gonna get an LCD tv to use as a display, so he can install and run Linux on it. He plans on using it as a computer too...a pretty sweet deal, I think.

The best part is: when he goes on a mission, I'll get to use it! By that time, Final Fantasy 13 will have come out, and that's the only game I'm really interested in playing, so...

No comments: