Friday, July 03, 2009

New Apartment

Okay, so this is the second time I'll be posting about a new apartment on this blog. That's cause about 3 years ago, when I first moved to SLC before my mission, I blogged about it. I didn't ever put picture up though, and although it was a cool apartment, I think that our goods are better now. We've moved up most of the way now, and everything's looking great. Check it out:


This is kind of a boring shot, but it shows a bit of our table, the entrance, the kitchen, our microwave, and my piano. Sweetness.


So this is the living room from the entrance. Mike's standing there to the right. The living room is pretty big. We're still gonna move a big chair up too, so there's not going to be so muc space right there in the middle of nowhere.


This is my room. Right now I'm all alone, but we're looking for a roommate for me to lower the price. Mike and his cousin, Ethan are in the other room. I'd put a picture up, but I don't want to upload too many pictures.

This is the entertainment center. Oh yes... It's too bad that we don't have a nicer TV though. Ethan supplied the speakers and stand. That controller at the bottom is his too. That's my TV, CD player/clock, region-free DVD player (yes, it plays DVDs from anywhere in the world), and there's a Playstation 2 on the left of the DVD player. I also bought the modem for our high-speed internet. There's a Japanese Kokeshi doll on the left of the center speaker. Mike supplied the nice wireless router and a new wireless printer (that's right...we can print from anywhere in the apartment wirelessly).
All in all, I'm really impressed with this entertainment system. It sounds nice. We also hooked my guitar and piano up through an amp into the system, and it sounds really nice...I mean, really nice.

I'm excited to live here. We're only in a 6 month contract, until Ethan goes on his mission in the winter. We'll figure out what we're gonna do after that. Hopefully we can get some more roommates so we don't have to move out again, cause I really don't want to move all over again in only 6 months. That would suck. I've got a bunc of friends coming home from missions and stuff who will probably go to the U, so we'll see.

No comments: